A360 - View, Share and Review app for iPhone and iPad
8208 ratings )
Current version: 3.2
, last update: 5 months ago
First release : 04 Jun 2014
App size: 115.81 Mb
Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
Whats so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
Pros and cons of A360 - View, Share and Review app for iPhone and iPad
A360 - View, Share and Review app good for
If youre a fusion 360 user or A360 service user, u need this...
Wish I had an iPad to use this app. Opens and edits drawings on my home / work 360 account. Great Professional App!
A360 is not only a must have but essential to the next generation of practice moving from parochial digital settings to the cloud and beyond.
This makes showing clients 3D models a breeze. Send them a link and they can fly around a view. Excellent app, simplified and yet makes my business flow so much faster now.
Generally very good but material appearances are not the same in some parts as they are in the Inventor model. Galvanized comes up black in A360.
I have this program on my iPad. I use it for quick reference out in the field and it works great
Some bad moments
Tried to open STEP file from email but could not do so. Was useless
Cant even view a file. You have to log in just to open a file, and then it just keeps saying "generating preview. Try again later."
Total useless waste of time.
Its great to look at the samples. I tried to look at a single dxf file from my gmail account, and it has no way to do it.
30 seconds later its deleted. Ill try something else until I can find one that actually works!
Good app for the field. Great when it works,but why doesnt have option to open DWF files from email attachment. I need to open the att to AutoCad360 first then open it up in this app. And AutoCad360 will only open DWF files 38% of the way.
Of all the cloud-based collaboration tools Ive tried so far (including PlanGrid, CurrentSet and Dropbox ), A360 has been the most intuitive and useful.
I liked this app for showing my designs to other people on the iPad.
auto cad 3d,
cad design 3d,
cad designer 3d,
a360 - view, share and review your 2d & 3d designs,
and other. So, download free A360 - View, Share and Review .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually A360 - View, Share and Review iOS app used & searched for